If you’ve landed on this page then you’re most likely coming from www.thewoolfer.com, which has officially closed. This is the final step in our wonderful integration with Revel, a merger that has gone far better than even I imagined. I thank you with so much heartfelt gratitude for the cheerful way Woolfers have embraced this move, and I promise you that we won’t be moving again! Our tech on Revel will continue to improve every week, and we are truly going to create the dream space for women in our demographic.
If you’re not a Woolfer, but want to learn more about Woolfers you can do that here, or you can continue on to learn more about Revel!
Here’s what this means for you:
- The Woolfer website is no longer available but you can now find our blog content on The Reveler and you can still subscribe to Raging Gracefully wherever you get your podcasts.
- We’re still sending out a weekly newsletter on Sundays, except now it will be coming from “Revel HQ” or [email protected]
- The app will be “cleaned out” of content (all data erased, not sold or used in any other way, your privacy will be protected) but the shell of an app will exist on your phone until you take the step to manually delete it.
- Our Facebook and other social media presence will continue, and you can still follow The Woolfer on Instagram, and still belong to The Woolfer Annex on Facebook.
Here is what I hope you will do:
- Go to Revel and become a member if you haven’t already. (It's still free!)
- On Revel, find The Woolfer group, and join that too! While you’re at it, feel free to peruse other groups and consider joining ones like Money Matters or Chicago or the soon-to-launch Fitness, Travel, and NY-TriState area groups.
- Look out for our Thanksgiving week announcement to download the Revel app from your Apple or Android store! It’s coming, and it’s fabulous!
- Come to events! And Build your own! I’ve personally been having so much fun at the events I run. Each opportunity to see you all and connect is not only fun, but affirming and moving in all sorts of ways.
If you have any questions of any kind, don’t be shy; you can always write to [email protected]
Interested in writing for our blog, The Reveler?
Email [email protected] with your idea.