Revel is growing a diverse and inclusive team of curious, creative people who love building the modern community for women in midlife.
We’re looking for thoughtful problem solvers who are passionate about development.
Revel is building a web platform and mobile apps helping women to meaningfully connect with each other worldwide. We are backed by Forerunner Ventures and Y Combinator and were named one of the Most Innovative Companies of 2020 by Fast Company. We are a remote company, and everyone either works-from-home or a co-working space.
Revel is looking for a maker and a doer. As a frontend engineer at Revel, most of your time will be spent developing the Revel platform and creating tests. But you'll also participate in the entire lifecycle: research, design & planning, project management, technical documentation and user testing with our members, etc.
Building technology that facilitates friendship for our unique demographic brings unusual challenges. Revel developers work together as a small remote engineering team in close collaboration with our product manager, designer and tester. Together, we create products for our members and staff, from the idea phase through launch and beyond.
📅 Projected Start Date: October 2022
💰 Salary Range: USD $150k - 190k
Engineering Best Practices
Revel is a great place to do awesome work. At Revel, you'll:
Receive great benefits, including a competitive salary, support for professional development, schedule flexibility, a remote office stipend (to create your perfect home office setup), parental leave, health insurance (US only), and unlimited vacation time. See more of our perks here.
PS: While remote, we're only hiring in the US / Western EU timezones currently to support our small team. This will change in the future as we grow.
1. 50 mins chat with the hiring manager
- We want to know more about you and how you think.
2. 2 hours take home challenge (we know you’re busy, so you have 7 days to complete it!)
- Show off your technical chops.
3. 50 mins pairing session and a 50 mins technical interview (back to back)
- The pairing session is a continuation of the take home challenge, tell us why you wrote what you wrote. The technical interview is a deep dive conversation into your skills and technical experience.
4. 50 mins panel interview with our designer and some team members
- Get to know the greater team and people you’ll be working with.
5. 30 mins chat with our founders Lisa & Alexa
- Meet our lovely co-founders for an informal chat about joining Revel.
We keep you in the loop on every step of the process and never let more than 48 hours go by without giving you a status update.
If you're a hard-working, curious, thoughtful person who wants to create great software, consider Revel.
Email your resume and a cover letter to [email protected].
We'll get back to you within a week of receiving your application.
We're not currently hiring at the moment. However, we'd love to consider your resume for a future position. Write to us and introduce yourself @ caree[email protected].